Friday, March 9, 2012

Does anyone know about a new patch for Sims 3 Pets?

There's been a lot of talk about glitches on the new Sims 3 Pets game. The pets look like they're melting, or what mine does, the eyes on the cats and dogs are bulging out of their heads and the fur doesn't fit correctly around the animals. I was wondering if anyone has heard of a patch that EA is going to be putting out to fix everyone's problems. Because the glitch on my computer is starting to bother me. Thanks!Does anyone know about a new patch for Sims 3 Pets?
I spoke to EA and yes they are aware of the problem and are working on a patch to fix it. They have a 2 week window to have this done by, but the lady said we could have it in a few days. She also told me that they don't do BETA tests on the Sims games. Hang in there for the patch and hopefully it will solve all our problems. FYI don't change any of your graphic settings just keep them as is because when the patch comes through she said it could be a problem.Does anyone know about a new patch for Sims 3 Pets?
I dont know what to do.Mine is doing the same thing.Hmmmmm this is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment