Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 3 patch ruined game?

Hey. So I have every expansion of Sims 3, and just downloaded the latest patch: 1.18/2.13/3.9/4.6/5.4/6.1



Now every time I try to install downloads from the Sims Store OR play the game an error pops up.

It says:

Unable to start game

Service initialization failed (0x0175d824)



I don't understand, aren't patches suppose to help? It worked perfectly fine before! Please help!Sims 3 patch ruined game?
The only thing I know for you to do is back up your files and uninstall then reinstall the game. For complete instructions on how to do it go to thesims3.com click on the help link and type in backing up game. It sucks that u have to do that at all..my game won't install that update I keep getting an error message about an invaild file message. Just uninstall and reinstall and it should work. Good luck. Backing up your game will save anything youve already done so you wont lose it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment