Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 3 Patch help to get patch 1.18 to 1.19?

As I was updating the Sims 3, my power decided that it didn't like me. Long story short, my base game says that it isn't compatible sense it's only patched up to 1.18 and it needs to be 1.19. The launcher won't let me patch seeing as I have other expansion packs installed and it doesn't see that I need another patch. I really don't know what to do, and I want to know if there is someway I can download it online, or any other solution.Sims 3 Patch help to get patch 1.18 to 1.19?
Back up your saved game (just as a precaution).

Uninstall your expansion/stuff packs.

Uninstall the main game. (It will ask you about deleting downloaded/custom/save content, click which ever option will allow you to KEEP it.)



Reinstall the main game, expansions and updates in the appropriate order.



Reinstall any/all your downloaded content through the game's launcher before starting the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment