Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 3 Patch Glitches?

I just recently got the sims 3 on my windows 7 computer. Every time I try to install a patch I get told I'm in the wrong region or there is an invalid file. If I try to use a mod like awesome mod or inteen my game crashes on startup. Why isn't it working?Sims 3 Patch Glitches?
Ok Im a sims 3 player xD



1) Have you pirated this game? If so, you cant patch it. Therefore you cant download the awesome mod or inteen.



2) To get teen pregnancy with an unpatched game.



Download the resource.cfg file so you have a Mods/packages directory in your game folder.

Then click the link below

http://www.modthesims3.org/downloads/get鈥?/a>



And get teen maternity clothes here:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?鈥?/a>





Awesome mod and inteen are core mods and replace the gameplay.package file, and if you do not have the right patch they screw up your game.



BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE CONTENT LISTED IN THE TWO LINKS DELETE YOUR CURRENT CORE MODS

Like INTEEN and AWESOME MOD !!!



Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment