Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The sims 3 pets patch? What is that?

When I start to play the sims 3 pets my game freezes whenever there something involving a horse, like when a horse walks by, or making a horse in the game... And I get sick and tired of shutting down my computer. So I searched on the internet and I found that the people who made The Sims are going to make a patch. The only problem is.... I don't know what a patch is or what it looks like.... Can the Sims 3 patch be bought in a local store? If so how much would it be? Or can it be downloaded?

I never had problems with the Sims game up until now.... Please help.

Please and Thank you! %26lt;3The sims 3 pets patch? What is that?
Patches are just game updates that game developers make to solve problems in games. They are not bought; because you already bought the game, you get free updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment