Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 patch problem!?

As many other sims 3 players i have a patch problem some days now...

it gives me a message saying "file not found"

i found the file that is destroyed (shaders_win32.precomp)

but since i'm on vacation now and i don't have my original cd with me i can't find this file in my disk and paste it in my files... =_=

i already tried downloading it from the internet but it didn't work...

so i was wondering, can someone send me this file if u are sure it's working properly with your game??? it would be a great help i'm awfully bored and i really need to play :P



thanks :)Sims 3 patch problem!?
Now, I can tell I'll get some stick for this, but if you're desperate to play the game, just pirate the game until you can get a hold of your disc again.



I would post links, but I'd rather not risk getting slapped on the wrists by a moderator. (If there are any, I've yet to come across one).

No comments:

Post a Comment