Friday, March 9, 2012

My SIms 3 won't update to the latest patch 1.12.70 ?

When I open up the game launcher i downloaded the new Sims 3 patch, 1.12.70 etc. After finishing I reopened my game launcher again and my sims 3 version was still 1.8 something like it was before! NO matter how many times I redownload the new patch none of the updates would show up on my sims game and the game launcher would continue to show that my game was still at version 1.8. But the weird thing is is that my computer already said that the new update is installed! I don't know what to do!My SIms 3 won't update to the latest patch 1.12.70 ?
try to download it manualing by going to the website and seing if the patch link is on there.My SIms 3 won't update to the latest patch 1.12.70 ?
I have the exact same problem! I couldn't find a link on the website, so how did you fix yours?? Thanks so much!!!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment