Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I install a sims 3 patch?

I have installed sims 3 on my vista computer but it keeps crashing... Sometimes it works for 20 minutes, sometimes for a whole hour, but not longer than that... i was trying to install a patch to fix this problem, but is says that the region is wrong... What should I do? Any suggestions on how to solve my problem besides downloading a patch?



Thank you so much for your help!How can I install a sims 3 patch?
The patch won't fix that. The patch only fixes problems with the game.

What you have is clearly a problem with your computer.



Have you made sure your computer is up to running Sims 3?

Try the test at:

http://www.canyourunit.comHow can I install a sims 3 patch?
Reinstall the whole program then start it up and it should work PERFECTLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment