Friday, March 9, 2012

Do I have to re-download every sims 3 update patch?

So my computer had something wrong with it and I had to restart everything and I lost everything. So when I installed all my sims 3 games back I updated it to the last update that was there (game version, 4.2.32.007001) . Do I have to re-download all the other patches before that one? or does each new patch come with everything from before on it?Do I have to re-download every sims 3 update patch?
maybe you should try the download again. I first experienced the same event, I download and install again from scratch. I can now play without any problems again. you can try downloading the free http://thegamesmania.blogspot.com/ and more accurate, hopefully you can play the game again with no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment