Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I patch sims 3 Create A World?

every time I open sims 3 create a world tool it has an error message that says "The current version of The Sims 3 Create A World Tool -Beta does not match the current version of The Sims 3 Game: please patch this tool."

How do I patch it?How do I patch sims 3 Create A World?
Sorry, I don't have the answer but I came across this. I am looking for the answer as well, this person was able to correct the problem.



http://forums.thesimsresource.com/showthread.php?p=3892826



okay. I've been fooling around with this all night and I found my own answer, so I figured I'd post it in case somone else is reading this thread.

I have two hard drives. C and D, and I found that I had installed my EA downloader on my D Drive, and my game is loaded onto the C drive.

So I uninstalled it, (the Downloader, not the game) and reinstalled it onto the C Drive in My Electronic arts folder..(where it loads by defualt)

I then ran my game Launcher and the new patches showed up under updates. So, I guess the problem was the EA downloader was not connected correctly to receive new upddates, and moving it to the same folder as my game fixed things.

I can now use my Create a World tool..YAY!





Here is something else as well.



http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims-3-patches/patches-the-sims-3-create-a-world/



Hey, I checked out the second link that I sent you and just installed it on my computer, it works. I am running wondows 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment