Friday, March 9, 2012

Can't Install Sims 3 Patch? Please help!?

Hi!



Ok well Sims 3 recently released a patch, which included the ability to fix the speed thing going on with many sims 3 games (mine included). This would be a great help on my game but I can't install the patch!



The patch installer uses the EA Download Manager but every time I open the EA Download Manager a window says "Flash plug-in required. Select OK to launch web browser for Adobe's Flash Plug-in download." There is an "OK" and a "Cancel" button.



Many a time have I downloaded this Flash plug-in to try and fix the problem but the same EA Download Manager window always comes up. I have also gone to different sites and downloaded other versions of the EA Download Manager but nothing has worked.



Can someone help me please?



Thanks.Can't Install Sims 3 Patch? Please help!?
Don't use EA download manager to update.



Download patch from other location and install it directly.



This is a french link but with multilanguage patch installer :

http://www.clubic.com/lancer-le-telechar鈥?/a>



For Flash, here is the real link :

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/Can't Install Sims 3 Patch? Please help!?
Overnight, I tried that but when I'd downloaded it and I was installing it a pop-up came up saying "The installed version of the application could not be determined. The setup will now terminate", and the whole thing closed. I've tried again multiple times but the same thing always comes back up.

Report Abuse

  • what is computer
  • mini countryman
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment