Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I get a Sims 3 no CD patch?

Well I lost my sims 3 cd...

And I was wondering where I could get a safe no cd patch without having to download the new patch. One that I can mount on with DAEMON preferably.

Thanks!Where can I get a Sims 3 no CD patch?
Well first off you need to locate that CD.

Next the question you asked is illegal.

And finally if you are getting a No Disk Authentication warning you either need to clean your disk, or replace the Disk Drive, by getting a newer model CD/DVD you can totally do away with the Disk Auth. warning.



Attempting to download patches other than the ones in the lists at Sim3.com so you can illegally use software and bypassing the regular way of playing is a crime. You either need to go out and buy a new disk, contact Sims3 and EA and get a new disk, or stop playing, sorry I hate seeing people do illegal things that will cost us the honest citizen money.Where can I get a Sims 3 no CD patch?
An easier way to do it is to go to C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/TS3.

That's the link that bypasses the launcher so that you don't need the cd. You can install it on as many computers as you want this way. :)

Report Abuse

Where can I get a Sims 3 no CD patch?
TPB
  • dragon age console
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment