Friday, March 2, 2012

Why does the newsims 3 patch make my game crash during the loading screen?

After installing the latest sims 3 patch, my game will crash at random intervals during the loading process and the download installer thing crashes as well. What is wrong with my game? Is it the patch's fault or something I downloaded?Why does the newsims 3 patch make my game crash during the loading screen?
Same here. I have reinstalled with no mods and still get the same result. I guess the patch is bad.Why does the newsims 3 patch make my game crash during the loading screen?
I have little solution for some errors.It fixed also mouse error.

Right click to game exe or short cut.

select properties.

go to compatibility.

In win 7 or vista. on compatibility mode.

select windows xp sp2

In xp select windows 2000

and ok



play game.

dilumpathirana

Report Abuse

Why does the newsims 3 patch make my game crash during the loading screen?
Mine too! I have no idea why though, I'm sorry. I hope it gets fixed soon, I really don't want to have to re-load the whole game again!

No comments:

Post a Comment