Friday, March 9, 2012

Can't install Sims 3 Patch Version 1.2.7. Help Please?!?

I'm trying to install the patch 1.2.7, because the speeds are frustrating me and watching my Sims sleep for 8 minutes is QUITE dull. So I downloaded the patch, and as soon as I try to run it, the installishield pops up, loads, and then tells me this message as an error.

"The Setup has detected that the installed game region is incorrect. This update requires a different game region in order to be installed."



Please Help





ThanksCan't install Sims 3 Patch Version 1.2.7. Help Please?!?
First, where are you located? Please add details then I can help you further possibly.



Well, then you need to make sure you downloaded the US version of the patch. You may have downloaded the english-UK version. I would say delete the download and try to download it again, making sure you get the one for the USA. I know fallout 3 does that, but not sure about sims. That is my best advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment