Friday, March 2, 2012

I installed the Sims 3 patch 1.12.7 and its still slow!!!?

Yesterday I installed the latest patch for the Sims 3 1.12.7 which is supposed to make the gameplay more faster but it hasn't work. In fact its made loading and gameplay even slower! it takes 10-15 mins to get to the town.I installed the Sims 3 patch 1.12.7 and its still slow!!!?
your computer can't handle the sims 3 - this happened to me.

my gaming pc wasn't even 5 years old!

i got a new ram, i suggest you get one too, once i got that it was fine :D my ram met the requirements (thats why it worked) but because it only just met the requirements it was painfully slow, like yours, so get a bigger ram.

go into your local computer store and mention it, they will tell you what you need and probably have it in stock.

check your requirements, compare yours to the sims requirements, just type it on google.

call the support trouble shoot hotline, the number is near the back of the manual. (p33 in mine)



i don't think it would be the graphics card because if it was, things would be missing, like the trees, or grass (that's the problem my friend has and she said it was the graphics card)

i'm not sure if it could be the memory too but i say its the ram.

i went on this really good website which told me what i needed to get and how good the other components were.



just seen this:

http://www.thesims3.com/game/systemreq





this isn't the website but someone said try this to test it:

http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/1030鈥?/a>

and this one (i always like to double check, i think this is the website i did mine on, the one i was talking about earlier):

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a>



and if it comes up with a pop up or block, just allow it, that happened to me, that was it, i didn't have to download anything, just that because it needs to look at your components. this may not happen to you, could just be my internet security.



well good luck, i think you just 1 or 2 new parts. don't worry, but if you get a new ram, it will speed everything up so it's worth getting that even if that isn't the problem. happy playing! :D



btw they have started working on a sims 4 since april!!! :O but it won't come out for at least 3 years, they did the same thing with the sims 3, started making it in 2006. wiki it. i hope this helped and i'm sorry it was so long lol, i just thought it was better to include everything :)I installed the Sims 3 patch 1.12.7 and its still slow!!!?
I had the same issue, but when I got my new laptop it was faster, the quality improved, and the glitches were almost non-existent. Maybe you should try and see if your graphics card is up to date and other requirements for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment