Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 3 Patch won't download?

I have Sims 3 Ambitions. Some idiot stole my Mac which had my Ambitions disc in it. Now I have a new computer and just the regular Sims 3 disc left. I'm fine with that. But when I downloaded the Sims on my new computer I had problems. Problems I didn't have the first time. I have version 1.0 and it WILL NOT let me upgrade the patch. When I installed it on my stolen computer everything worked and was already updated. I have no mods installed and nothing foreign in my Sims folders. But every time I go to install the update it stops and exits out without even downloading. Can someone helps me? Im desperate and I would really like to update. I'm like 4 updates behind and I can't even get to Version 1.2Sims 3 Patch won't download?
re-install the game. here's all the patch: http://www.jeuxvideo.com/jeux/telecharge鈥?/a>Sims 3 Patch won't download?
Do you have the EA DL Manager? (Origin now) but if you still have Ambitions installed, you HAVE to have the Ambitions disc. Just uninstall it all, but if you really want to keep your Ambitions, crack it.

No comments:

Post a Comment