Friday, March 2, 2012

When is the Sims 3 patch coming out?

does anyone have any info on the sims 3 crashing problems everyone is having?

i am one of those people and while i'm trying to be patient, its wearing thin... i'd just like to play the game i've paid for.



any info would be handy....



why is this happening

who's responsible (ea games or windows)

when will be patch be released etc etc



cheers :-)When is the Sims 3 patch coming out?
Yes I'm having desktop crashes and have only played for 10 mins at the longest.



This could be triggered by a memory leak in the game. EA must have skipped that little detail while making a game. The memory leak gets worse every time you play and might burn out hardware in your computer.



Some computers ignore the memory leak and keep running the game. Other computers (maybe like ours) would respond to the leak and stop running the game to protect the hardware in the computer, thus leads to crashing the game.



But this is JUST A SUGGESTION to why it would be crashing. I don't know the real problem, but I thought it made sense. (Either that or you could be one of the people that actually doesn't have the requirements.)



I'm a new simmer so I never played Sims 1 or 2 before and I don't know about their patches. I've heard they came out 2 months after the game was released.



I know for a fact that EA IS looking at the problems and I'm 99% sure they're making a patch for it. Maybe and hopefully the patch will come during the next 2 weeks.



I'm impatient and I only plan to wait for another week until I start getting REALLY mad.
  • art games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment