Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sims 3 patch questions?

Ok, so I have the Sims 3 and the 3 expansion packs (Ambitions, Late Night, World Adventures) and I keep reading online that people are using 'patches'...

1. What is a patch?

2. Will it mess up my HP laptop? (I'm very nervous about this D:)

3. What do they do?

4. Why would I download it?

5. Where/how do I download it?



Sorry I know it's a lot of questions that need an explanation, but if you could answer most/all of them I'd really appreciate it ^^' Thanks :DSims 3 patch questions?
Patches are generally for fixing bugs and updating/adding new things to the game by EA (i think, i'm not an expert with all this sciency stuff)..

It won't mess up your computer, and without it you won't be able to play The Sims.

Once you open The Sims 3 Launcher any updates needed will automatically ask you to start them.Sims 3 patch questions?
unless you have problems with your game, don't worry about 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment