Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 patch help? Very Urgent!?

Ok, I went to play sims 3 (I have base game and world adventures) and it said it wanted to get an update so I clicked yes. It done it, but then the launcher froze and I couldn't press any buttons. In the corner it showed it was version 0.0.0.0 and it showed all the icons of the latest games.



Now here it gets confusing so bear with me. I looked on a few sites with people with the same problem. It said uninstall the EADM and then reboot and download again. So I did, but when I downloaded the EADM it said it wanted to download Adobe Air. I pressed 'I agree' but then there was an error about adminstrators. The EADM download aborted. So now I don't have EADM.



I looked on more sites and they talked about manually patching it. It was a bit too confusing to me. If you can answer this question in a clear way, I'll be very grateful. I hope this question isn't too confusing.Sims 3 patch help? Very Urgent!?
Go out side and play. Get into the real world! It is better than the fake one any day.Sims 3 patch help? Very Urgent!?
What is VERY URGENT about a computer game? Go outside and play.Sims 3 patch help? Very Urgent!?
my brother had this problem i havent myself but i dont own world aventures add on but honestly i found the easiet way to get round this is to email EA and specify you dont have a full understanding of computers, they will reply within a day or 2 usually and they will give you a walk step by step guide on how to resolve the problem

(also u could just uninstall the games) its a patch error what causes the problem EA still dont seem to be fixing it then

for the record unless you play via download manager, download manager wont be of much help nor use
  • argus
  • mediterranean diet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment