Friday, March 9, 2012

The sims 3 patch 1.2.7?

Ok. So I have the sims 3 on my desktop, but I have no internet on it. Whenever I get online I use my laptop. I downloaded the new patch on my laptop and used a usb flash drive to transfer it to my desktop.... anyways, my question is: What folder do I put it in? Everywhere I put it, it says that the patch is in the wrong place and can't be installed until put in the right place?



I'd really like some help on this... thanks!The sims 3 patch 1.2.7?
Where did you download the patch from? Is it an executable? Because I had the same problem as you but EA wouldn't even let me d'load the official patch because my computer with internet access didn't have the game installed.

I decided not to patch because of the problems people are reporting with it, but there's heaps of info about patching through non-traditional means at MATY and links http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/in鈥?/a>



An FAQ about installing the executable patch at modthesims: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.ph鈥?/a>
  • greyhound tickets
  • skyrim game play
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment