Friday, March 9, 2012

The Sims 3 Patch Crashing the Game with NO custom content installed.?

I have been having much trouble with this stupid EA Patch for the Sims 3 - No, the specs of my computer arn't required. I'm using XP.



I have un-installed and re-installed twice. There is no custom content or mods WHAT SO EVER. Not even Riverview.



The game continues to crash with the patch installed. Anyone else have this problem and know how to solve it?



The problem is only supposed to be occuring when people have custom content, but I have removed all custom content (with a complete uninstall and reinstall x2)



I didn't have any mods in the first place.



I'd really like to get the patch to work because my game is one of those games that the speed isn't working on. *kicks it* So if you could help me out that would be great. XDThe Sims 3 Patch Crashing the Game with NO custom content installed.?
Yeah some people are having problems with the patch,it's crazy.Mine worked fine but my bf couldn't run the game after he installed it.Keep checking on sims3 forums,there's links on there that might help you,sorry i can't help you more,hope you get it sorted.The Sims 3 Patch Crashing the Game with NO custom content installed.?
I would go to a store and ask someone in the computer or gaming area what the hell is wron they can give you alot of infoThe Sims 3 Patch Crashing the Game with NO custom content installed.?
Have you tried to disable the anti-virus first and any other software and try it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment