Friday, March 2, 2012

When is the Sims 3 pets patch for deformed animals coming out!?

I have the sims 3 and sims 3 pets, but I'm really sad because the animals are really deformed. i've looked up alot of time about when the patch for this is coming out, but found no real answers. Thanks!When is the Sims 3 pets patch for deformed animals coming out!?
All EA are saying is they are making one. They said it would take 2 weeks exactly 33 days ago. I check the launcher pretty much everyday but still no update. I'm even above the requirements for pets yet am still experiencing these issues. I hope that the reason they are taking longer than expected is because they have seen the deformity issues with lots of different graphics cards ( above and below requirements) so are making a patch that should accommodate all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment