Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Sims 3 Patch Installing Bar stays at 99%...Help?!?

*sigh* I've been trying to install the latest patch for my Sims 3 game but with no luck. The same thing always happens.



99% (0:00:00 Remaining @871.6KB/sec.)



And it just stops. It doesn't go any further or say the patch installation is complete. :/ It's troublesome, really.



I don't know how common this is, but I've looked everywhere for help. I've gotten rid all non Sims 3 Store content (Such as mods and stuff) and I've even uninstall and reinstalled the game. Please help, I just wanna play my Sims 3 game again fully updated.My Sims 3 Patch Installing Bar stays at 99%...Help?!?
thats really weird....

i love the sims!! haha

but i have never had that happen to me

the only thing i can think of is to restart your computer

and try installing it again.

But if it still doesnt work I would just go to thesims3.com

then go to help and you can search your questions. =]My Sims 3 Patch Installing Bar stays at 99%...Help?!?
The same thing has been happening to me! It really sucks and I HATE IT. Did you find a solution? If you did please update your question with the solution :) Thanks

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment