Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Sims 3 Patch Questions?

So I'm planning to install The Sims 3 until the latest Expansion/Stuff Pack (excluding The Sims 3 Pets), and I'm going to update the Patches manually. It still have some questions though.



1. Do I have to update the Patch for every single EP/SP I have? Or should I just update the Patch for the base game for the essentially the same patch (like 1.22.9 / 2.17.2 / 3.13.1 / 4.10.1 / 5.8.1 / 6.5.1 7.3.2 / 8.0.152 are actually the same from what I read) Or should I update to the latest EP/SP I have (like if I have every single EP/SP installed I just need to update the Patch for Town Life)?

2. But since they released the 1.24.3, should I just install that one and ignore the previous ones?



I'm sorry if my questions are confusing, but this patch thingy does confuse me and I really need to know how it really works.



Five stars for the answer that solves my problem! :)The Sims 3 Patch Questions?
Just download all the games and see what comes up. It will upgrade Sims 3 to the most recent patch , 1.24.3. Then each EP you install will have a patch that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment