Friday, March 9, 2012

When is the patch for Sims 3 Pets coming out to fix the glitch?

Also, would the patch work even if you didn't have internet? I don't have internet so idk if it will work. Or should I un-install it when the patch is released?When is the patch for Sims 3 Pets coming out to fix the glitch?
Honestly i'm not sure but updates come out around 2 weeks at a time. So it should be coming out about a week from now. I can't wait for it because the pets have ALOT of glitches on my PC but no glitches at all on my MAC!

And as for your second question- As far as I know you can not update it without internet. You need internet for your game to know it is not up to date so it wouldn't even say if there was an update available.

Hope this helped - happy simming(:When is the patch for Sims 3 Pets coming out to fix the glitch?
i know this glitch is getting on my nerves.so it doesnt have glitches on macs? thats messed up! well your comment was a month ago and no patch has been made! ea has glitches alot!

Report Abuse

When is the patch for Sims 3 Pets coming out to fix the glitch?
You will need internet connection to download the patch. If you have an ATI graphic card, it's said that on the 31st ATI will be releasing a new driver to fix the glitch.
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • elder scrolls elder scrolls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment