Friday, March 9, 2012

The Sims 3 patch 1.24 update error-Already tried Origin, it still says Error?

I still can't update my sims 3 game to 1.24.3 I have version 8.0.152.011001 ,late night and generations. I've already installed Origin but it's still not working.I've been trying for the last 3 hours and nothing...I've signed into to Origin(using my old ea manager account stuff) and everything, so why isn't it working?The Sims 3 patch 1.24 update error-Already tried Origin, it still says Error?
go to simprograms.com and manually patch the game. Origin and download manager are crapThe Sims 3 patch 1.24 update error-Already tried Origin, it still says Error?
Is your game pirated? If so after update you must also reinstall the crack for the new version.



If not, Update your Sims 3 File first, then your expansions after words, Also it could be the launch manager, Go directly to your install location and run the file "TS3.exe" this is the main game and but the launcher.



Your game should work fine when doing so.



If you must close Origins Via Task manager and all files in relation and restart it in Administrative by right click and selecting Run as Admin. Do the sa me for the sims 3 launcher but only after you made sure to update, or at least attempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment